From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 12:38:10 EST
mr. muldoone, please check on Buford for us, We had to help him to the
bridge 3 days before Christmas.  He lost his battle with cancer.  He will
be looking for Dweezil and Ginger who hjave gone before him.  He will be
looking for ferretone and dragging my blue bathrobe behind him.  He loved
to sleep in my robe and it kept him nice and warm.  He was one of my
first ferrets and he slept on my chest while i watched tv.  We talked out
our problems and discussed happy times.  My heart aches to have him back
with me and his brother--PeeWee.

Thank you, Mr. Muldoone, sue and david

sue

Home of the Winchester Weezles: Baron B.Bueford, Prince Pee of Wee,
Lady Quin, Princess Sweety Pie, Bandito the Bug-A-Bug, and of course,
Tater Gater Blaizer: thief of tatters, Taters own "mini Mee" named Tater
Pudd'n, such a tiny bundle of energy and ferretude and Sundea, Queen of
Hearts: Abby, shy as a whisper: and The Handsome ZEBBY introducing,
Hanna, the chocolate Sweety, and Sonny and Cher, a wonderful pair of
sables: and of course the Elder new addition: Lazarus
and me the pooper scooper