From:
Norma Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 22:37:56 +0000
Hi ferret folks!  Boy, i have really missed you.  i came back to Hamilton
for Christmas (from Aurora--where i was going to school to become a vet.
tech.), and missed the FML then.  THEN, when i went back to Aurora to go
back to school i got hit by a car while crossing the road (at the
intersection...with the light)!!!

The woman driving the car managed to break my left tibia and left humerus
and after leaving one hospital i had to go back into another for surgery.
Lots of fun!  Needless to say, i've had to withdraw from school and move
back home so that my family can take care of me (sigh).  This means that the
SOFA (Southern Ontario Ferret Association) headquarters have moved and
e-mail sent to my old address will no longer reach me.  So, please send any
e-mail to me at the above address (thanks).  Don't worry too much about the
mailing address, though...i will still be able to get your mail up there
every couple of weeks or so.

As for the newsletter...it will be out on time (March).  It will just take
me longer to do the typing now that i am down to one hand!  (oh....and if
you _did_ send any e-mail to me after about Dec.12...sorry, i never got a
chance to read it...the accident happened while i was going to catch the
bus...First day back!)

To Jean and Bruce:
If you are looking for another fuzzy to add to your home...why not try
adoption?  A woman named Teri Flynn has a ferret shelter in the
South-Western Ontario area and lots of great ferrets looking for homes...
You can reach her at:
ODFS
PO Box 263
Millgrove, Ontario