From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2008 07:06:05 -0400
HELLO out there friends! Just a reminder from Suzie and I that the
"Heat the Ferrets Fund" raffle is almost over! Just 3 days left before
we pick a winner for our wonderful raffle items! So>> if you are so
inclined to buy a ticket or 2 you better get in touch with our mum
to do so before it is tooooooo late! Here is the link to go see all
the really cool stuff Miss Cathy R. put together to help us stay warm
his winter!

http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/raffle.html

Thanks everybody for helpen mum take care of us!

Possum and Suzie Q.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video