From:
The Weezils of Doom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 22:38:44 -0600
Howdy,

It's been forever since I posted here.  Due to those crazy things that
happen in life, I haven't had time.  I'm don't even have the luxury of
reading the FML daily like I once did.  I'm lucky to read it once a week.
But yesterday just happened to be one of those few times and I caught a
post that I just had to respond to.  It was Danielle's post concerning Dr.
Barbara Deeb.  I had to respond so Dr. Deeb's name doesn't get smeared too
badlly.  I've been going to Dr. Deeb (not Deebs) for almost 4 years now and
I'm one of those people who "swears by her".  In that time she has gotten
me and my weezils through 1 left adrenal, 2 right adrenals, 1 swollen
prostate (poor Ka-Boing!  couldn't pee), 1 case of insulinoma, one nasty
re-descenting (the descenting was botched earlier by another vet),
respiratory infections, 1 spider bite, a few mast cell tumors, multiple
teeth cleanings and a myriad of other minor medical problems.  From my
perspective and in my dealings with her, she has been nothing but a caring,
professional, excellent vet.  I feel she truly cares about the animals.  I
saw evidence of this just a couple weeks ago when Ka-Boing! went in for an
ultrasound of his right adrenal.  When she told me about the golf
ball-sized tumor inside my ferret, she seemed almost ready to cry.  She
had done 3 ultrasounds that day, and all of them turned out to be the
worst possible situations.  Dr. Deeb can treat my ferrets any day.

I'm not saying Danielle is wrong, nor am I trying to say she's trying to
stir things up.  It may have happened just like she said.  I can't say.
I wasn't there.  It may have been a mistake on Dr. Deeb's part.  Deeply
regrettable, yes, but she is only human and can make mistakes.  Or maybe
Danielle is trying to stir the pot and get a little animosity going.  I
just don't know.  Like I said, I wasn't there.  I just wanted everybody
to hear this side before you form any opinions about Dr. Deeb.

Thank you and good day,
Limejello & The Weezils of Doom
http://home1.gte.net/wrenched