From:
Chana Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:40:57 EDT
Yesterday, someone mentioned ferret playpens -- I've been looking at that
at theferretstore.com for a long, long time...people who have experience
with it, tell me: do the ferrets ever escape?  I see that center support
bar, and I'm thinking "Kesef and Snowball will pull themselves right up
on that and over the top." Hmmm...I'll have to ask theferretstore.com
people if they'd take it back if it didn't work for us.

So I'm hesitant to buy it, but on the other hand, in our new house it is
COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE to ferret proof, so the only exercise area is one
tiny half-bathroom.  In our old house they had a huge, 3-room tiled
bathroom (yes, a 3 room bathroom).  I'm desperate to create a safe play
space, so they can be out playing while I go about my housework in the
mornings.  Whatever I get has to be collapsable, because it will be in
the way when the kids get home from school.

Thanks,
Chana & the cooped-up 4