From:
Embarq Customer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:36:35 -0500
Thanks to everyone who sent all of the thoughtful holiday cards and
presents for the ferrets...it is a great "pick-me-up" as we've had a
loss here recently. A couple of "kids" have crossed the bridge in the
last few weeks and it's been kind of a "downer" for all us all .

The cards are all so cool! I wish I could share them with you...so
much time and effort was spent . It's all about the ferrets!

We want to wish everyone and their ferrets a Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year!

Mike, Lisa
and everyone here at
Starburst Ferret Rescue