From:
melissa hooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:37:35 -0500
A few days ago Todd wrote:
>..Uh, that is, unless *your* ferts are all required to fulfill some
>"job" in your house, too! :)  Any lists of your own? :)

Possum....to keep the cats entertained by playing hide-n-seek with them
(usually hides behind the bookcase and scares the beejeebers outta them
when they come by), and to grab the kneecaps of any unsuspecting guests,
and his mommy!  He is also a great help when putting away groceries...he
inspects each and every bag for proper packing, and then helps to unpach
them, LOL.  He is also dedicated to giving Mommy a heart attack at nap
time...he can find some inventive places for a nap, like UNDER the summer
clothes stored in the closet, in the stuffed animal box in the kids room,
and waaaay up under the bed where you can't see him.

Rogue...her current job is to look down from the Bridge every now and
then and keep an eye on all of us, while playing and having a blast.
When she was here on Earth with us, her job was Paper Relocator...she
would move any paper towels or toilet paper to another room...usually
hiding it under the loveseat or under the kids' bunkbeds.  She was also
the one who climbed highest, jumped furthest, and could open all cabinet
doors...even one's with child-proof locks on them... She was our little
thief, and I'd bet she's stealing some hearts (along with TP) across the
Bridge right now...