From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 1996 22:37:06 -0500
Bribed JodyLee for computer access [stop]  Need ferrets [stop] Will see
Gary in a few hours, then on to LA LA land [stop]

The FMLers are great people; I haven't been able to see much in the way
of the FML, but I've been kept aware of things.  Could Dayna send me an
e-mail?

Anyway, things are going great; and I should be home in a century or so.

JodyLee claims she will have a ferret soon, but I think it will be two;
anyone who can grow tomatoes 27 feet high (at least to my short eye) can
grow ferrets at least half that size.

Look out California, here I come!

Bob minus the 13 Best Friends in the World