From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 12:24:34 -0400
 ...or better yet, the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns grab a net and catch that
Angel!

That's right...Angel the fuzzbutt will soon be joining the Fuzzbutt Rodeo
Clowns!  After a long telephone conversation with Jissa, it was decided
that Angel will be moving to Lancaster, PA to increase the mirth and mayhem
in my home!  I've informed the other rodeo clowns and they are all looking
at me with that "Yeah, Right!" look ferrets tend to be able to give *so*
well.  Wait until Friday gets here.  I'll show 'em!

Angel!  Get your Wardancing practice in...you'll be tested upon arrival!

Todd and the (Can we play with Angel's Halo?) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"