From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 00:48:12 -0700
We are getting our lupron through an on-line Canadian Pharmacy for
$390.00.  This is for the one month, 7.5mg Lupron depot kit.  This gives
us 75 100 mcg doses, or 36 200mcg, (which is what we are giving).  when
you mix it, you must draw it up immediately, and freeze.  It will keep
indefinitely frozen.  If you have one ferret , this is a good 3 years
worth, and far more cost effective than most meds.  With our lupron kids,
they have all had the adrenal surgery, and this was given when they
started exhibiting signs of adrenal tumors again.  With future fuzzies,
we will start them on the lupron ASAP with surgery, and not wait for
fur loss etc.

The up front costs are painful, but the results are dramatic, and well
worth the expense... which is less than $12.00 a month, including the
normal saline and syringes.

The 2 fuzz butts that our Vet has coming to us for the shots have regrown
their fur within 2-3 months, are symptom free, and are looking great.
Our geriatric has been on lupron almost 3 years, and is still queen of
the house!  Bu is battling adrenal and prostate cancer, and lymphoma as
well, but he's still with us.

For more info, just e me directly!
Good luck, Michelle and the gang of 15