From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 22:14:34 -0800
Does anyone have a Morse (Delux Stretch Stitch model) sewing machine?
-What?  Of COURSE this is ferret related, Mr. B I started sewing new sleep
sacs and the bobbin threader is defying me.  The machine was bot used, and
there's no inst. book.  I've asked the Magpie, who suggests I ask
Catherine G., but decided I'd just ask EVERYBODY!  Yes, I've loosened the
wheel, but the bobbin thingy just won't spin.  My guys are all rowed up,
staring at me through the cage, and I swear, they are smirking at my
stupidity.  THEY could probably make the machine work!  And a whole stack
of material, all cut, waiting to be sewn.

I just figured out I can get more ferrets!  My husband had lunch with a
friend Friday, and told him we had 2 regular ferrets and 3 tree ferrets.
As he was telling me this, he added, "did I get the number right, we do
have 5 don't we"?  Darn, if I'd thought a little faster, I'd have said "no,
don't you remember, it's 7"!  He calls the ones that scale the 6 ft high
cage, tree ferrets.  Then they wander around up there till I come to rescue
them, which I really try to do before they pee on the plywood roof!

Hoping to hear how to solve the uncooperativeness of the mystery machine!

Georgia - the left coast one...