From:
anneinchicago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:10:08 -0500
Due to an unexpected health emergency (mine, not the ferrets), I have
had to find my ferrets (and hedgie) a new home.

Thus this post.

I live near O'Hare Airport, Des Plaines, and have ferret stuff to give
away. I have cages (some suitable for rabbits), Marshall Farm harnesses
and leads, carry sacks that you can put over over shoulder as they are
soft and tote the ferrets around in, and the black plastic corrugated
drainage tubing used for tunnels.

Any takers?

anneinchicago