From:
Maciejewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:14:02 -0400
Hello everyone,
This came across my Bull Terrier list.

Hi everyone

This is not bully stuff .....but please bear with me

If anyone can help me out I'd be really grateful.  My friend has acquired a
caboodle of very young ferrets (five in total).  They still have their
eyes closed and at present are being fed every hour with a diluted milk
solution.  They are being kept warm in a blanket with a hottie and being
stimulated to wee after food.

Can anyone give me some suggestions to past on this lady?  Feel free to
email me privately.  Thanks and have a great day.

Bridgid
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.  You are his
life, his love, his leader.  He will be yours, faithful and true, to the
last beat of his heart.  You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Unknown