From:
"Staci L. Sharp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:07:28 -0700
Hello. I am a little sad but still happy that I need to ask for a pair
of Ferret Wheels.

Nora my 6.5yrs MF's ferret has decided her back legs are going to go.
They still move but she is having issues keeping them under her.

Yes she is Insulinoma, yes she is on Pred. Yes she is on the right
dose. What she needs is something to prop her belly up so she can
still use her back legs and keep the rash on her backside down.

I have carpet but 75% of it is under carpet runner :) the rest will get
done within then week :)

I am willing to pay for the wheels. I just need them sooner rather then
later.

Hugs,
Staci

[Posted in FML $$22$$]