From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:12:25 -0800
>Kevin Farley is coming to check on Lacey in Washington, but who is he?
>The president of the PFSN hasn't heard of him, so maybe someone can
>enlighten us.

That would be me. Apparently there were some misunderstandings in one
of the first posts on Lacey's disaster.

As you note, I'm not part of PFSN. I am president of the Washington
Ferret Rescue & Shelter http://www.washingtonferret.org/
in Kirkland, WA about an hour south of Burlington. We've been helping
out as much as we can.

Now, back to the important stuff: Lacey needs all the help we can get
her. The major East/West route (I-90) and the North/South route (I-5)
are back open as of this morning, so transportation should not be a
problem. Please visit http://ferretcityshelter.org/flooddisaster.aspx
and see what is needed and how to get it to her. Money and gift cards
are probably most useful right now - she has little storage space, and
you won't waste as much money on shipping.

Kevin Farlee
Washington Ferret Rescue & Shelter