Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2007 10:11:34 -0700
Please join us
Sunday, July 15, 2007
2:00 PM at
Jackie Ferguson's House
4835 Almont Dr  Columbus, OH 43229

Everyone is welcome...

Come, bring your family, friends and ferrets and join us for some fun.

If you have any questions about the FBB, ie. What classes to enter your
ferret in or what can I do to help? Come and get them answered. We will
be getting the yard signs, posters and handouts ready to be distributed
to advertise for the Ferret Buckeye Bash.

Remember this is the money we need to keep our shelter going. We need
everyone's help !

If you have any other questions, this is the place to get them answered
as there will be a lot of other ferret lovers and owners there.

Ferret items, including food, T-Shirts, toys, etc., will be available
for purchase.

For more information call 614-470-1042 or check www.hofa-rescue.org

Bring a snack or favorite dish to share if you would like. Pop will be
provided.

Come join in and have some fun. Don't forget, to take advantage of the
discount on items for sale and entries for the Ferret Buckeye Bash you
must be a paid member. Membership dues may be paid at the meeting,
mailed in or paid for with PayPal on our website.

As always, If you have any new or used items to donate to the shelter,
please bring them as they will be very much appreciated. Or you can
contact Tina directly at [log in to unmask]

SEE YOU THERE ! ! !

Suzy
Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry

Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
Vice-President
www.HOFA-Rescue.org
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH
Saturday August.25, 2007
Veteran's Memorial  Columbus, OH
July 18, 2007 at 8:00pm Eastern Time
PBS presents: PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE: FERRETS