From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 17:56:15 -0700
Our sable is turning into a sterling silver.  Is this possible?  Switch was
a very light sable when we got him his base hairs(?) were white then as it
started getting colder he darkened up considerably.  Now his back looks like
our two silvers who are actually getting almost albino their getting sooo
light.  I'm starting to suspect this is a coat change having never really
experienced coat changes being owners for only 5 months has it only been
that long how did we end up with 4 in that time?  sheesh!

Now what do we call him?  Also our whanna be blaze is slowly losing her
balze as it matches her new coloring will she get it back this winter?