From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 00:34:39 -0400
Hi, Lisa.  Just wanted to let you know that especially when we first got
him, our Finnegan also occasionally stands with his front feet holding the
edge of the box while going in the middle-just a quirk, I guess; I don't
think it's anything to worry about, since we've had no problems with Finn.
Maybe they are afraid they'll miss something and so hang over the front
edge to keep an eye on stuff while they're in the potty?  LOL.

Dooks!

-April

PS-the photo contest Nicodemus is in ends next weekend, so please keep
voting till then!