From:
susan king <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 18:36:20 -0500
I had posted one other time but was to upset over my sick ferret to give the
proper information, sorry.  Since then I have read faithfully every thing
posted to try and learn more about ferrets.  What I don't understand are
some peoples seemingly endless need to put down everyone elses methods of
caring for and learning of, and questions about ferrets.  Why comment on
where they live?  "fortworthless"?  unless it is CA or HI does it matter?
don't insult those trying to learn and NEVER assume you are the formost
authority, it takes you out of the teaching role you seem to covet, everyone
has more to learn.  Reading this post saved my ferrets life!  I had never
heard of ECE, but I knew right away after lurking for a few weeks.  Isn't
that what the FML is for?  I learned enough to rush him to a vet, make duck
soup, what kind of anastesia to insist on, how to keep him hydrated with
pedialyte, that pepto bismol was good stuff, that tylanol can couse liver
damage.  I did not need to know the flaming and bashing that went with the
knowledge it did not help him stay alive.

susan and her three.