From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 1998 18:28:18 -0500
Well, I made it home after a land record driving marathon.  Tui (and
friends) were brats and enjoyed trashing a Motel 6 bathroom.  Serves me
right for listening to Metalica with them in the car.  THEN they trashed my
car.  I am only functioning by the skin of my teeth and loads of caffine,
so this will be short.  Take advantage of it.

I have so much mail to go through I really don't know where to start.  I
think my mailbox was bouncing stuff because it was so full, but I've fixed
that, so if it bounced, resend it.  It will take some time to go through, so
to save people time, if you asked to reprint my stuff, do it.  No problem.

I'll start posting the diet series in a few days and letting people know
about the big bad Tui.

As for the rest of you, I will have to return to Portland and Seattle next
month, and will be visiting Montana, Colorado, Florida, DC, NY, and PA in
the next few months.  Science sucks sometimes.  Now that I'm a minor dieity,
I expect more than three-day-old tacos and warm beer.

Bob C and 20 MO Best Ferts in the World.

[Moderator's note: When you're in NY, stop by for 4 day old tacos and hot
beer.  BIG]