From:
Ron Knipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:53:06 EDT
Well its me again.  Was hoping the pooping delima was going to be the only
one, but the most recent ferret I brought home from Petco was a return by
another lady because he was mean and loud.  Well last night after watching
my little man run and play to his hearts content I noticed he didnt quite
respond to my voice.  My partner and I gave it a few tests and lo and
behold my little Loki is deaf(or an Extremly Effective Ignorer).  Of course
this ferret is going nowhee bcause I love him with all of my heart but was
wondering if theres anything special I need to know to take care of him
besides the obvious.

He runs and plays with the other ferrets especially his brother and yes he
does play loud but we here get a kick out of it.  Love to see them happily
chasing each other.  Also I always know where the two of them are at.  =)
Blessing in disguise.  I have noticed when he lays down to go to sleep he
will move away from the other two to sleep.  But if I take him in the bed
to slep(yes he is spoiled as hes the only one that "sleeps"there he'll
sleep right beside me.

Would like to thank all of you for your responces for the last problem.
Gave me alot of good ideas so Im off to the store this weekend for a
staplegun ome material and a few sheets of paneling!!!

Happy Dooking
Peiko, Ghengus, Loki
Matt and Ron