From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:21:12 -0700
I want to publicaly thank Dave Lohrey who helps out Scales & Tails
Rescue in NJ for all the great bedding he dropped off at my house for
my kids. I'm in AW of all the bedding and toys that were in the box and
bag. THANK YOU!! Larry, as soon as Dave gets the go ahead from you I
want to add you rescue link to my website on my links page. Dave is a
great person, hang on to him, he's a great person. You have a wonderful
person there as a foster dad. Before I forget, Patty, Happy early
Birthday!!

Dave, thanks again, I realy enjoyed our visit and you're welcome back
anytime.

Debi Sadowski
Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue & Ferretry
Established in 1998