From:
Cindy Sooy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 08:12:00 UTC
Someone posted recently about taking in an orphaned kit. I start my babies
on "baby mush" between 3 and 4 weeks of age. I mix canned Science Diet
kitten food with Ensure or Sustical. I put about a teaspoon of canned food
in a saucer and add enough Ensure to make it very runny. I heat it for about
10 -15 seconds in the microwave. The babies love it. They get more on them
than in them at first. As the babies get older I make it a little thicker.
You can also add some Kitten Milk Replacer to the mush.

My condolences to all who have lost ferrets recently. My heart goes out to
you all.

Cindy