From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:22:47 -0400
I would like to announce the following members of the International Ferret
Symposium Committee.

Shelby Kimura <[log in to unmask]>
Randy Belair <[log in to unmask]>
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>

The immediate charge of the committee is to determine the location for the
Ferret Symposiums for the next year or two.

If you are interested in hosting the Symposium or serving on the committee,
please contact one of the members as soon as possible.  Remember that
putting on such a symposium will involve a lot of effort, and is not to be
undertaken lightly.  We recommend you have a well established organization
behind you before volunteering!

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH