Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 06:58:41 -0500
Hi, Jennifer!  I read that book just because it involved ferrets!  It
was a great book.  There wasa lot of tongue in cheek joking about the
ferrets going on.  I read any novels I can find that are about ferrets.
The author is doing a series of books about this character and they all
will be involving animals.  I had hoped they would all be about her
relationship with ferrets...but that isn'tthe case - just this one book.
I think you & other FML-er's will enjoy it!

-Judy