From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2011 21:30:56 -0800
>For the bathing it stated The baths or wipe downs to keep oder down.

What it stated was exactly what I put in my post - that they
recommended bathing "every 10 to 14 days" which will actually make a
ferret smell MORE since its body will produce more oils to compensate
for what is washed out of the coat.

>and they get there infor from breeders and re search

Only recently have they started getting their cat breed information
from breeders. In the past they would simply peruse profiles on
catser.com where users can put whatever breed - or combination of
breeds - they want for their cat. Go look on there. It wasn't till a
lot of people in the cat fancy e-mailed the producers of this show
angry about all the misinformation they were handing out that they
started to actually talk to and go to breeders to get the RIGHT info
and show cats that actually ARE the breeds they're talking about.
Meanwhile a lot of people are left thinking that every cat with a
short of missing tail is a Manx and every black cat is a Bombay.