From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 12:19:34 -0500
"Old Bag of the Week"

No, I'm not talking about your crazy great aunt that likes to pass gass
at the dinner table on holidays and blame it on your dog-

Just talking about a plain old bag from the store.  Mine fur kids never
cease to be amused by them whenever I let them have one.  They aren't a
"regular" toy for them, just something they get every couple of days, but
they always have a blast with them.  That reminded me- how about everyone
sharing some of your favorite ferret games or toys.  I'm sure some are
old favorites, but for newbies to ferret owning or to the FML they might
be something that they haven't thought of before...

and my S&M ferret... the baby appears to not be inhibited at all by the
bitter apple spray... we got it yesterday to see if we could use it to
stop her nipping.  It seems to have the opposit affect on her though.
She went nuts trying to nip my finger when I tried it.  Maybe she thought
she was going to help me dispose of the horrid tasting finger... She
started war dancing and trying to attack my finger.  She doesn't really
nip that hard at all so it was really hillarious.  Maybe I'll just see if
she grows out of it and send the bottle to my parents who have a cocker
spaniel that just decided the other day to chew up one of the nice thick
wood legs of their new bed... Sounds like they might need it a little
more anyway :-)