From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:51:18 -0500
I posted about being disappointed with the lack of response I get from my
asking questions.

My thinking is that most of you know something from your ferret
experience, and no matter what that may be, it might be of some value
to me or to someone else reading this.

If you do not read the FML daily or monthly or weekly, so what.  Any
response is always appreciated.  I do not care how late it is.

If you think someone else has already answered a question, so what, do it
anyway.  Maybe no one has answered.

I am here to learn all that I can about about these little four legged
creatures that have become my life.  I truly believe that the information
other ferret owners have to offer is valuable, whatever it may be.

I would like to believe that this forum offers me the help I need.

Please people, respond whether it be private or on the FML.

Inge