From:
Shawn Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 02:59:01 -0700
Pirate is getting a lot more active, but just showing interest in life
seems to exhaust all his energy in a minute or so.  He is still taking
his Pepto (although unwillingly) like a champ.  He is now back on solid
food, supplimented by healthy doses of Ferretin.  I think he has finally
decided he is sick, because he has stopped trying to eat the cage door
to get out.  He's got his sleep sacks, a UFO, a t-shirt, and his mommy's
constant attention to keep him heading the right way.

For those of you who wrote, I thank you for all of your suggestions.
Please do not worry about dehydration any more; the vommiting has long
since ceased and he is drinking like a fish (especially after the Pepto)!

I, like a great lot of you, list items on EBAY to help with vet bills.
My most current items include:

-Two Marshall's Bell Collars (Red/Blue as a pair)
-Red Nylon Cat Collar with Bell

These titles are not exact, but you can find my items by looking up my
EBAY ID, which is '"ferret-math".  Thank you.