From:
Levade Seven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:24:37 -0500
Pandora and Calypso will be going for their vaccinations on Thursday.
Pandora has been vaccinated before but I don't know about Calypso.  She
was a year old when I got her.  I know that some people pre-treat with
benedryl and I would like to know what kind and the dosage.  I would also
like to know what is involved in checking a ferret for adrenal.  Pandora
has lost some hair on her tail and I don't want to take any chances.
This will be the first time I am taking the ferrets to this vet but I
did have the Iguana to him and I liked him.

Gillian & The Crew

It is helpful to know the proper way to behave, so one can decide whether
or not to be proper.
-Gail Carson Levine