From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:37:59 -0700
yep, I'm not surprised.  Mr. S is a conservative!!  He's also from
Austria!  He has charisma instead of common sense!  The only thing he's
lacking is the uniform and the little mustache!  It's going to take
someone that is intelligent, open minded, and willing to learn the facts
before our fuzzies can be legal in Cal.  Not an actor who held a ferret
for what....10 minutes total??  a long time ago??  I know many where sure
that he would be THE ONE to legalize our critters, but .... I am not
surprised.... that it did not happen.

Michelle, Willie and the gang of 15