From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 02:36:14 -0400
>From:    Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Iowa minx farm raided
>What I would like to know is what do you all think of the three
>generations removed statement?

That would be a very stupid lie.

>From:    Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Arrggghhhhh, Ashling; fur loss; grains of salt; thank you to
>         Judy
>Well, when I asked my general questions no one said any thing about death
>threats so don't think that those can be assumed, but I also found NO ONE
>in France who replied to me that MF had ever even asked about putting in
>any animal facility, let alone actually applied for one.  Did the French
>just not tell me?

Unless we have been mislead, you likely talked to the wrong folks in
France.  Or since the ALF in France did threaten their lives and most
distressingly the lives of their children they are probably very hesitant
to talk about it.  We learned of this in a phone conversation and details
were very much kept out of it.  Marshall is not playing up the threats
probably for fear of retributions against those threatened for "talking".

Peta is lying in claiming a moral victory, not in that they actually did
stop the effort.  How far Marshall had gotten in their plans we do not know
so perhaps you talked to people that hadn't learned of the plans yet.

>From:    "Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Zen's knowledge of others email / tail hair loss
>Are you saying that you somehow received every single email on this topic
>that was sent to Randy?  I for one would like to take you up on your
>public offer to see it all.

We most probably did.  As far as we know, only two parties communicated
with Randy.  We were one.  We sent a single note.  We will leave ot to
the other party to decide to out him/herself.

We will send the note out to you that we sent to Randy.  We will also send
out Randy's replies as by Virginia law we are permitted to do so.  That is
not a certainty in other states (such as Maryland).

Mike will have the notes before he even sees this in the FML.

>From:    Murray Mustelid <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: For Better or Worse, Show Sleuth is back

Welcome back!

We comment but unfortunately anything we'd say about your comments would
wrongfully be seen as "sour grapes".  Just compare the experience to the
experience of the last two GCFA show to see any common threads.  There are
some things that can be done btu we do not foresee them happening.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets