From:
Ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:56:15 -0000
[Oh, come now -- you mean ferrets in the UK don't drive?  BIG]

Now Bill don't be silly :-) surely you know that UK ferrets hitch a ride
on the back of rabbits.

Well, some of mine do when we've ( that is my ferrets, two lurchers and
I) have been out doing some pest control for local farmers.  The ferret
can get the ride of its life as rabbits can hit a purse net at 30mph.

--
Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare - not a registered charity

Declaration Day Quote of the day from Vini Faal, "Alun Michael is
to animal welfare what King Herod was to baby sitting".

Web Site: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ferreter/bolton.htm
last update 5 Dec 2002
NFWS web site http://www.nfws.net updated 15th October 2003
Waiting at Rainbow Bridge:- Jill, Deanna Troi, Cameron, Carnath, Button,
Bill, Bobby, Jasper, Inga, Holly, Fergle, Amanda, Sparky, Daniel,
Blackie, Marvin, Claude, Bumper, Kurt, Tasha Yar, Larry, Lily, Ben,
Fritz, Dax, Kelley, McCoy, Brock, Snowy, Dumpling, Buddy, Stumpy,
Treacle, Max, Scrap, Vanessa, Sarek, Paw Paw, Badger, T.D, Spooky,
Stanley, Tara, Oliver, Alfie, Sindy, Beano, Lulu, Scully, Brecon,
Lady, Tuppence, Casanova, Beverly & Geordi La Forge.