From:
J Riemersma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 25 May 1994 18:22:00 -0400
Hello, all! I just found out about the list a couple days ago from
Compuserve's small mammal forum, and wanted to write right away. I just lost
my first and only ferret, Havok, to lymphosarcoma a couple days ago at the
too young age of 5. I am curious to hear others' stories about the age their
ferrets died and what they died of. I am trying to get a better feel for
what the general ferret-owning populace has gone through in regard to the
deaths of their ferrets. If I get enough information, I'll compile a list of
causes, ages, etc. so owners can get a better idea of what to expect. I
welcome any and all information along these lines. Be as specific as
possible.

I also just want to discuss ferret stuff, 'cause although Havok is gone, the
memories are still quite fresh, and I have no doubt that I will, one day,
get a new weasel. That's it for now. Hope to talk to you soon!

Jeff