From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 08:57:23 -0500
Oh such funny stories on the list today!  Bravo fuzzy clowns!  Well, I'll
be going to petsmart next week to get the cage.  Oh it's so nice it's so
nice I can't believe it's real.  (sorry I'm a wee bit excited)  I keep
telling my son we're gonna get ferrets and he makes me pick him up so he
can kiss the ferret on my desk top.  I was feelin real down yesterday
because I miss my fuzzy so much, then my goony hubby (who kinda looks like
a ferret) starts dooking and bouncing around until he toppled over into
the dirty laundry pile!  It wasn't quite the same but I gave him a treat
anyway!  (of the chocolate mnt variety) Oh the things people do for the
love of fuzz!

Well, by next month I'll have everything we'll need.  Oh I am so excited!
I can not wait to have a fuzzy ferret face to kiss again and little
dookers bouncing around.  A house just isn't a home with out a few carpet
sharks!

Happy dooking!
Amanda.