From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 06:05:31 -0700
On the fourth of July, my two, brother and sister, celebrated their first
birthdays.  I told them the fireworks were for them, and I called them my
"independence" ferrets.  Unfortunately, they're NOT free on this birthday,
and I had to hold them up to a window to watch "their" fireworks, (Not
scared at all, as I thought they'd be - they were absolutely fascinated...
did they know it was their birthday?!) because they're "not allowed" in the
state they live in.

PLEASE!  Can everyone write just one letter today, just one?  Especially all
of us in Ca?  Can you imagine what it is like to breath a sigh of relief
EVERY SINGLE DAY, when you approach your front door after work, half
expecting to see it broken down, and a warrant from F&G tacked next to
it....and you go inside to fert kisses and stretches and know you're all
okay?  (For another day, anyway.) COULD YOU IMAGINE LIVING THAT WAY????

Maybe next year Boo and Dude can celebrate their birthdays at a park, the
lake, the beach....and mom won't be listening for a F&G truck to come
pulling up the drive.

Thanks for all of your help...pray for us on Tuesday!

CA DJ, Boo-Boo, Lil' Dude, and Big Bear