From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:14:32 -0500
Hey Rebecca ,

You made my day.  I thought that only stuff like that happened in my
house.  I can relate to the Pink Underware item, and other bathroom
humor.  Your the best for sharing it.

I'll share some of mine with, if no one else looks.

One night, while I was working, my son cleaned the dogs teeth with my
toothbrush, and PUT IT BACK IN MY SPOT.  I came in from work, tired,and
got ready for bed.  I worked nights then.  Yup, I cleaned my teeth with
the dogs toothbrush and got in to bed with Gravytrain breath.  What, no
goodnight kiss?

Another time, my husband and I were entertaining, when my daughter, age
3, came out to address the company wearing nothing but a pair of my
"naughty" underpants and one of my "naughty" bras.  She had used my other
underpants to stuff the bra to make it somewhat fit.  I lived through
that, just barely.  The company were business associates of my husband.
Sigh.  I guess we made an impression of sorts, but no one said anything.

Sorry if I am shocking anyone, but I used to live life to the max, I was
the life of the party.  Then Life dealt me some low blows, I closed my
doors, fell in love for life with my fuzzies, and now you need four feet
and a tail to make it in my house.

Thank you for an entertaining morning.

Hugs to you,

Marilyn Ledoux at Ledoux Hospice.