Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:04:54 -0400
Dadgum it, Randy!  It keeps on coming.  Oh, well.  Let's fix it girl!  I
can come up the Wed before American Thanksgiving, Nov. 23 and stay till
Sunday, the 27th.  If there are people who can help out over that time, I
will gladly do all the cooking and even a little plumbing - yes, I have
experience!

What about you guys out there?  Any plumbers?  I have several in the
family - all in Texas, though.  So, if you can help Randy and are willing
to give up your traditional Thanksgiving at home, I will provide the
turkey and all the trimmings - including cornbread dressing, giblet
gravy, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole (and none of those
nasty marshmallows on top - or PEEPS, either!), and some pumpkin and
pecan pie.  I will even make real Southern Iced Tea.  And, will bring a
football game to watch after the work is done.

Randy, is that okay with you?  I guess I should ask first, but I get
carried away.

Now, for those of you who can't help with the plumbing, I will start
making my hot spiced tea and hot chocolate mixes, as well as the biscotti
mixes again.  Or, if you want it baked, I can do that too.  Making a trip
to pick up supplies Saturday.

renee :)