From:
Kimberly Sharp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 14:05:59 -0400
>Does anyone know if www.desertmoonferrets.com have a new web address?  Is
>Kevin Gilbert from Cave Creek, Arizona, still in the ferret business?  I
>have not had any luck trying to reach him or locating a new website
>address.  Please help!

I too would LOVE to know what happened to Kevin Gilbert as he has owed me
money for well over a year now!  He continued to tell me for months that
he had sent me my refund allthough I never saw it.  Eventually his website
disappeared and he stopped responding to my emails.  I am still VERY angry
over this situation and would really like to speak to him about it.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated!!

Kim
NRV Exotic Animal Rescue/Shelter
http://www.geocities.com/nrvexotics/