From:
Joanne D'Amico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 21:21:14 -0500
Oh, wow, does that bring back memories ... my first ferret Prissy had
freeI'd put her down on the floor, another round of breathing in my
face, etc., then finally a trek down to my feet, and the nipping began.
By the time I finally caught the little monster, I was wide awake ...
I tried all sorts of things, and she outsmarted me each time ... until
I got evil, and began scooping her up and putting her in the cage each
time (oh, the outrage!!!). However, she quickly figured it out, and
after a few "time outs" she never bothered me again ...