From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:44:58 -0400
Once in a while I offer Peekaboo and Pester-Doodle a raisin which
Peekaboo ravishes!

Pester-Doodle will come to my offering very cautiously, not for
concerns of me but is how she is. Then she will carefully sniff the
offering, when satisfied it is something she wants she will give it a
lick and then so very gingerly and delicately take it being so very
sure not to touch me in any way.

She is the most polite little girl! So delicate and soft in all that.
But here comes Peekaboo! Damn! Whatchout!

Peekaboo will take a sniff of the offering and then take a grabbing
stab at it and if you are not careful enough to get your digits out
of her face they will get chomped up like the grape and be turned
into one of those soft tootsie rolls tomorrow!

But Peekaboo isn't vicious by any means. She only wants what is being
offered and wants to be sure she gets it, not Pester and I don't blame
her where Pester will usually 'help' Peekaboo chomp down any such
offering.

I open the cage door, Pester will tolerate me for a bit, sometimes roll
over so I can rub her belly, but usually she bows out. But Peekaboo
will leap into my arms glad as all get-out to have my attention.
Peekaboo will sit with me in my arms as long as I will hold her
offering little kisses now and then. Such a jewel! Would like to know
what happened with the original owner that ended up sticking her in the
SPCA! But that is long ago history, let it die in the past where it
belongs.

I am happy to have them, and they are happy being here.  Good!

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester-Doodle

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111