From:
Angie Ennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 08:38:10 -0700
I feel your pain sister.  Been there, done that.  I had exhausted all of
the options of putting food and bedding where they were pooping undesirably
and what I finally did is remove all of the cage levels and put in hammocks
criss crossed so they could hop up and down.  Thus giving them no corner to
stick their little hineys in.  It worked and now I can consider putting the
levels back in to give them more play space.

Kim
Second Chance Rescue