From:
dwforgiven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 19:51:35 -0400
I posted earlier looking for Totally Ferret Complete. I can get the
smaller bags at some of the Internet stores. However, the cost is
rather prohibitive. I was hoping someone might have a partial 30 # bag
they can sell or any idea where to get a larger quantity, so I don't
have to pay over $3 per pound for the food. I'm rather annoyed with
Performance Foods over this situation. I placed an order of Complete.
They didn't say it wasn't in stock. They just substituted Active for
the Complete. Not the same thing. I have a few ferrets that prefer
Complete, though I try to get them to eat other foods more. I have a
hospice ferret that eats almost solely Complete.

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue