From:
"Matthew J. Stevens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 02:13:44 -0700
Hi there all you ferrets of the world, I have to hurry my Dad is out of the
room and I really need a name.  I'm a 3 month old Chocolate with a hint of
Cinnamon.  I know I'm cute that's a given, but my Dad can't decide on a good
name for me.  So far what he is deciding on is Chocolate or Castaqa (Spanish
for brown).  Those names aren't bad but I would really like something that
really fits me.  Some of my favorite toys are the plastic tubs Crystal light
come in, a big plastic ball w/a rubber ball inside, afghan fringe, plastic
bags, phone cords, my buddy ferret, Peanut (a gorgeous Silver Mitt male).
My Dad always tells me what a good ferret I am despite the fact I'm still
learning not to nip, but he loves it that I like to be held and still very
playful.  Ok I have to go my Dad is coming back.  Hope one of you other
ferrets can help him.  Thanks Desperate for a name!