From:
Anatole Mori Wolfsdorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 09:46:51 -0500
Hello everyone!  I want to let everyone know that, with help of Bill and
Diane Killian, Sabrina and Maia have found a lovely home in Connecticut,
with Alexandra and Dann.  I'm going to be retiring from the FML when we
move, but I did want to thank everyone for their informative, entertaining,
and sometimes provocative contributions to the list.  For some years my days
have started by letting ferrets out of the cage (I prefer to think of it as
a safety zone!) and reading the FML.  This forum is irreplaceable: thank you
BIG!

Best wishes,

Anatole

 Anatole Mori Wolfsdorf