From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 20:38:29 -0400
Well, my heart is just to large!!!  Awhile ago a woman called and had found
a so called ferret by the road.  With all the rain we are having several
animals have been washed out of their homes.  This woman had brought home
this tiny ferret and now at night doesn't know how to care for it.  But,
once it got here it didn't take much to see that it wasn't a ferret but a
weasel.

We had a little trouble getting it away from this woman but one phone call
to the Wild Life Preserve and they are taking it tomorrow.

We will feed it tonight and it seems to be doing well on duck soup.  Good
ole duck soup the cure for all.

All the fuzzies are doin great.  The newest ones, Nala and Snowball have
just taken right over.  No stress at all, just like they had always been
here.

Just found out that our little weasel is a Least Weasel which is on the
endangered species list.

Well, guess I better get busy cleaning litter boxes for the night.
Love and fuzzies kisses to all and prayers to all that are sick.

Penny
Blossom, Burglar, Flower, Missitoo, Nala, Snowball and the Weasel