From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 12:06:09 EDT
I found something that everyone of my ferrets climbs my legs for.  They
go nuts when they see the bag now.  I have one that even gets aggressive
if he has to compete for one (I've never seen that with a ferret).
Whisker Licken's.  My ferrets are brats, and aren't crazy about most
healthy treats (very few anyway).  But this is one that they go nuts
every bit as much as they go nuts over Ferretone (maybe more).  They are
so inexpensive too.  I suggest that you get the chicken flavor.  The
smell is so intense, let them get a whiff of it straight from the bag
before you introduce a peice to them so they get "worked up" lol.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com