From:
Shannon Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:22:00 -0500
HOWDY ALL
Yes, Andy, your new kids are soooooo super sweet and fun.  Oscar is a big
lug and loves attention - NO nipping or biting ever - and Sweet P..oops, I
mean Witzy is a scream!  She absolutely LOVES to play and have her tummy
rubbed, and is definitely Oscar's best friend, and yes....she does kiss,
kiss, kiss!  They always let me know when they poopie because they do not
like to leave it in the box, but faithfully go in the box - both in the
same spot too!  And when they want me to pick them up they dump their food
bowl!  HAHA - Thanks for letting me babysit for you for these few weeks!

Happy Ferret Daze!
Shannon and the 10 + 2 Animaniacs - Lily, Violet, Sammo, Jackie, Little
Bear, Buddy, Max, Sophie, Flower, Snowflake and our boarders: Oscar and
Witzy!