From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 15:14:53 -0500
To: David Caudill <[log in to unmask]>

Subject...poem....TO A FUZZIE GONE

That was very sweet of you to write such a loving poem.  I, myself cryed
while reading it as I'm sure many others did too.  I hope you don't mind
that I kept it in case one of my family or friends looses a baby.

In our hearts our fuzzies and other animal babies will live forever.  My
heart bleeds for each and everyone that has lost a baby lately.  I, myself
have said (more times than I can count) I will never get another dog, cat or
fuzzie.  Of course I say that for several weeks after my baby has left me
only to repeat the process time and time again.  Right now they all keep me
busy but my life would not be complete without a baby in it.

Warmest regards,
Mama to: Fuzzies....Stinkey, Brandy and Rascal, Wolf.....Lobo, and
Cat....Tashe'