From:
Leslie Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:35:28 -0500
Hello...

I am located in Brookyn, NY (williamsburg).  I would like to know if there
are any shelters / clubs in the area to volunteer at / join.  Being in NYC,
I don't have a car, so it would have to be public transportation
accessible... Please let me know...

I have two fuzzies: Bean - small female sable, 6 months, VERY ACTIVE
(thinks she's a flying Squirrel) and Daggett - large male champagne -
Doesn't realize he's so very big, loves to dig...

I'd also, like to finds other fert owners to talk to. All my friends
have gotten over the aw...look how cute they are to JEEZ! SHUT UP
ALREADY! WE KNOW HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!! (you know what mean)

Thanks!

Leslie

[Moderator's note: Well, for starters, see the above post!  BIG]